with Associate $200
With Sonia $250
As we get older, we should rethink our makeup application techniques.
In this 90 minute class, we cover tips and tricks to look your absolute best, day or night.
The goal to ageless beauty makeup class is:
- to look well rested, fresh
- we focus on eyes and complexion
- age appropriate
All Ageless Beauty Instructors are over 40.
- Hands on private makeup lesson with a professional makeup artist
- Question and answer session.
- Face chart of instruction that you can take home for reference.
- A full size custom blend foundation, made to match your exact skin tone. Retail value $55
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You apply your own makeup with the guidance of an instructor.
- We will show you how to hold brushes and apply
- We will demonstrate, while you replicate.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your current makeup and skin care products.
- We will go through and see what is working and what isn’t.
- We also have products at the studio you can purchase if you like.
- If we don't have what you need, we will give you a shopping list of what to purchase.
- Feel free to bring your smart phone and record/video your session.
For Botox, injectables and other cosmetic procedures, we love and recommend Dr. Elysa Fisher near Old Orchard in Wilmette. She is masterful at making you look well rested, ageless and not overdone.
You can reach Dr. Fisher by calling 847-256-9400.
For laser treatments, we love and recommend New Horizons in Skokie.
Lasers are a great way to slow down and reverse any skin texture issues that makeup or skin care can't fix.
Due to overwhelming last minute cancellations, a $25 reservation fee is needed to book the appointment.
This will be applied to the price of your class.
You will receive an email confirmation once the appointment has been made.
If you don’t get your email confirmation, please check spam. If you don't get your appointment notification, please call us at 312-371-8596. Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive this email.
ABOUT THE ARTISTS
All Sonia Roselli’s makeup classes are taught by professional makeup artists. Each artist has been personally selected by Sonia Roselli.
We reserve the right to put you with a different artist if scheduling conflict arises.
IF you would like to purchase makeup you used in class, check out our store at www.soniaroselli.com